Web Services - SOAP
Note: SOAP web services, including Webshop, are being deprecated in readiness for Cyclos 4.x early 2016
We use Cyclos server software, http://www.cyclos.org, and this has a number of web services built in which you can use for the following:
- Payment - generate a standard payment.
- WebShop - this is functionality similar to PayPal where you can create a widget that will take payments on an ecommerce website by getting members to make payments via the Cyclos system. It provides a secure mechanism where the web shop can define the transaction data and initiate the payment but does not have access to member authentication data and payment confirmation. More info here
- Members - Allow searching for members, and retrieving data from a given member. Also allows member registration and manipulation of profile fields.
- Account - This web service allows retrieving information for a member account, including status (balances, limits...) and account history (credits and debits) for a given member account.
- Point of Sale (POS) - This services allows the creation of a POS device that can make and receive payments as well as perform chargebacks and retrieve transactions for an account.
A full list of the web services available can be found here https://bristolpoundstage.community-currency.org/cc2/services/
More general Cyclos Web Service Documentation: http://www.cyclos.org/wiki/index.php/Web_services
We can help you implement any of these and can advise on the best use for your particular requirements, contact our Technical Team at email@example.com